Submission Deadline: June 5TH, 2017
The First Italian Citizen Science Conference Scientific Committee welcomes your abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations. The submission period is April 20th – June 5th 2017. All submissions should be made using the abstract submission form to be sent to the Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee by July 14th 2017. The communication of acceptance or refusal will be sent to the corresponding author. Proposals for oral presentation can be accepted as poster presentation.
Oral and poster presentations provide authors the opportunity to present and share original work related to conference topics. Oral presentations will have 20-minute time slots. Specifications for posters will be confirmed upon acceptance.
All abstracts for oral or poster presentation must be made using the abstract submission form
- Oral presentation and poster abstracts are limited to one page.
- Please specify the session as listed in the conference programme,
- Please specify the submission presentation category: Oral or Poster
- Abstracts must use Times New Roman font style, 10 cpi.
- The following information must be included in the submitted abstract: oral presentation/poster presentation title; all author(s)’ identifying information, including names and institutional affiliations; up to 5 keywords.
- Please use the following naming convention for the file name: CorAuthorLastName_First Name_ OralorPoster _SessionNumber.pdf (ex. Smith_James_Oral_1.pdf).
- Presenting authors are responsible for registration, travel, and hotel costs.
- Abstracts will be compiled and made available to participants.